Saturday, September 24, 2011

ATM's in England

6 college classes. 1 part-time job. 3 students to tutor.

Life is busy. Life is good.

My 6 college finals will be spread out in 5 different days. Simply beautiful.

Studying for Exam MFE is much fun. It seriously is.

I am going to remove my teeth, one by one. And then I'm getting dentures. And then I'm suing myself for developing such a messed up mouth.

I've apparently already read "The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul". Time for Adam's third Dirk Gently novel: "The Salmon of Doubt."

11 weeks until I am a married man, and I still haven't hired the Jewish dancing top hat guys. I'm a slacker, I know.

If anyone finds my phone charger, please fax it to me immediately.

"I know that dreams come true. And the proof is that I have you."

No comments:

Post a Comment