Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Follow Suit and Follow Me

To all the readers, the writers, the Raiders: I greet you in the name of Golb, the god of blog. His throne is a QWERTY keyboard, and his beard is a brilliant shade of automatic black. His language is HTML, and his kingdom exists throughout all runtimes and cyberspaces. He can be reached on his cell at 426-4652. Not really.

I'm a married man. It's very wonderful. My last name changed and everything. Not really.

Michelle and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon. I ate SO much good food that it was absolutely ridiculous. I've developed a new obsession with buttered sourdough rolls. When we got back, I read a week's worth of posts from jessescottowen.com and almost died from the overwhelming sense of awesome. That guy should post more often.

If Pandora was left on long enough, would it repeat songs or run out of songs?

I'm in the process of building a dresser. It's not that much fun.

"So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it." - Willy Wonka. This quote is the story of my life at the moment.

When I think of the best video games ever, I think of Paper Mario, then Animal Crossing, then Call of Duty. It's a strange combination, I know.

I hope to eat Cheesy Potatoes soon. Heavy whipping cream can do a world of good to almost any food.

Christmas is coming so very soon. It's amazing how a Caribbean cruise can distort one's sense of season. Only watching The Santa Clause will cure my inability to believe I'm already this far into December.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. "I'm a married man. It's very wonderful. My last name changed and everything. Not really."

    Straight up LOL'ed ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your distorted sense of season corrects itself soon! 4 days and counting...

    ReplyDelete